Friday, January 14, 2011

Goiter With Cystic Degeneration

Questions,


" I believe that the answers make wise
but the questions make human "


have ten minutes before having to start studying
authorizes me to waste at least twenty
to complete this blog post?


brood: why do it?



Good intentions
sono
necessariamente
più buoni di quelli cattivi?
A volte, non sarebbe meglio
fare dei cattivi propositi?



Ho sonno, anche stamani:
ma perché non vado a letto prima?
Ma non c'è un letto in questa
cavolo di right?
computer only to write nonsense?



How long does it take to learn the lesson ?
In terms of catch?
doors in the face?
wasted Saturday night?
missed opportunities?



Because when I plan to go out
on time raining?
Because when it rains
I regularly break the umbrella?





I did not change:
someone offers me a coffee?



Is it really true that you can not change?
Even with all the energy possible?
And how do you say: you never really tried?



know you have a disorder X
could not help heal a little bit?
Please, do not you tell me yes?
If I ask you please?



wish well
enough?



Who says my readers fussy
that some of these questions
not be interpreted literally?




Having just released
have lost further ten minutes
can be a sufficient stimulus
to stop writing the blog
and to undertake more profitable?


0 comments:

Post a Comment