I wanted to write a few words about the national event that Italian women will do against the image of women shown in these days: a woman's object, a woman who has no problem to sell their bodies and their dignity in exchange for money or an apartment, or an armchair politics.
I can not to criticize women for this event: I think, in fact, that there really women's pride, and rightly flaunt at least on this occasion. I find, however, that by a woman, her participation in the event is pretty useless: know if a woman will ever be willing to make a whore; if a woman can never lie to cover the garbage of a politician ; if a woman knows her dream is really to make the tissue paper. A woman who knows these things would not need to show others.
But there is another category for which this event would really make sense.
men.
is men who should be indignant, angry, ashamed of the way men treat women. It is the male pride that should explode in the square. Sunday is the men who would like to hear. Entries are serious ones that should stand, shouting "WE WOMEN DO NOT PAY."
Why, in this situation, the sex whose image comes out shamefully hit is not the female, even though it takes account of women as objects; but that of man, it seems that today - in DUEMILAUNDICI, at least eight thousand years after the birth of the first civilizations - consider the woman as his inferior.
If it is true that we live in a society where being male makes life a bit 'easier (at least pass me this, if you do not want to admit that society is male), then it is man - sex In this sense, privileged - that should make the first move and manifest.
L ' real man is what you should get off the streets. Because man does not use real women, and do not pay, the true man is one who hopes for a society which is not so mathematical that he works and she washes, the real man is what you feel hurt by people of the same sex as they treated the women in those days.
Sunday, February 13th I'll be in my town to demonstrate. Why I am ashamed. Why do I think is important. And because I want to reassure women that there is still some man for whom the equation is definitely untrue FEMALE LIKE WHORE.
0 comments:
Post a Comment