The thought of you,
slips into my soul every night ..
born from my heart,
to expand all over my body,
my eyes light up with joy, sadness
followed by a sudden, as a tear wets
these lines full of longing and desire ..
I've never lost, because,
I've never had and I probably never will ....
're so far away, yet
you feel close to me in this world where nothing
done for us ...
you look like every night,
as always, in My memories,
til the morning light ....
slips into my soul every night ..
born from my heart,
to expand all over my body,
my eyes light up with joy, sadness
followed by a sudden, as a tear wets
these lines full of longing and desire ..
I've never lost, because,
I've never had and I probably never will ....
're so far away, yet
you feel close to me in this world where nothing
done for us ...
you look like every night,
as always, in My memories,
til the morning light ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment